Thursday 1 October 2009

Laura's Profile

Hi!!

My name’s Laura Vera and I’m 14 years old. I’m from Spain and I live in Barcelona, in a flat with my mother and my younger brother.

My mother’s name is Carmen. She was born in Valencia. She works as a teacher in an adults’ school. She loves travelling, shopping and going out with her friends. She’s patient and very affectionate.

My brother’s name’s Carlos. He’s 8 years old. His favourite hobby is football. He’s lazy and he enjoys teasing me but I love him so much.

My father’s name’s Antonio and he was born in Madrid. He works as a employee in the “Telefónica”( Main telephone company in Spain) in Barcelona. He plays the piano and he loves travelling. He’s funny. He lives in another house near my house.

I’m shy, funny, happy and sometimes very stubborn. My favourite hobby’s playing the violin and the piano. I really like music. I like swimming, skating and playing tennis. Also I like reading books and magazines, listening to music, shopping and I love travelling, meeting new people and going out with my friends. I don’t like playing football but I like watching this sport on the TV. This is a little bit of me, bloggers. See you soon.

4 comments:

Coral said...

Lauraa!
I like your profile very much;)
Kisses(L)

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Laura!! Nice profile!!! Just remember to revise your posts before publishing to avoid mistakes and to add pictures of presentations to make our post more creative and intersting!!!!!
Glad to have you back in the European Exchange subject. Sure we have a good time this year as well !!!!!!!!!! :)

Cristina Aybar said...

Lauraa!
Congratulation very good job :)
Kisses

Mireia said...

girlfriend jaja :)


i love you so much (L)


kisseeeesss :$'