Wednesday 21 October 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

As today we’re celebrating our friend’s birthday, I’d like to wish you, Kamila, (one ‘l’ only because today YOU are the star) happy birthday, a lot of real friends (like me, for example:) ), a wide smile on your face, even more of ‘this thing’ that always makes me laugh, only happy events in your life, the fulfillment of all your dreams, the development of your career as a musician and many, many more things which I’d like to wish you but you unfortunately wouldn’t like me to publish:) So one more time: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, C.!

xoxo, A.

13 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Kamila,

I also wish you the best, not only for this important day, but also for your future as a student, a professional and private life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Ainoita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY kamila :D
I said you this in the facebook
but if I have say you again, I say you! lol
kiseees (:

Laaw said...

Happy bdaay!
love u!

Sara Ortiz said...

Happy birthday Kamila!!!!

kisses:)

Tansel İLGÜN said...

Happy Birthday

Marcin Szmyt said...

Kamila, happy birthday once again. I was really serious wishing you your own record. We would all benefit from it, wouldn't we? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Klaudia Żerańska said...

And be like gossip girl!!!
(Agata was soooo serious wishing you your own chuck bass rotfl)

Laura Vera said...

Happy birthday Kamila!!!
:D

Kamila Żmijewska said...

Thank you very much, that's nice to hear all those kind words from you:) Thank you

Aida Planas said...

Happy birthday kamilaa :)

kisees

Elena Garcia said...

HAPPY BIRTHAY KAMILA :)
KISSESSSSS :D

Coral said...

Happy Birthday Kamila!

sergitoo said...

Happy birthday Kamila!!!