Sunday 18 October 2009

Hi everyone:)

Hi everyone, I'm Kamila. I'm 17 years old and I'm a student of the second class of high school. I live in Olsztyn, Poland. I like sports, especially volleyball, table tennis and skiing. I like also animals - I've got 5 dogs (in the photo with one of them=]) I'm learning English, French and Spanish but the last one for not very long. I took part in last year exchange so some of you may remember me. Finally, I'm really looking forward to getting to know a few things about all of you:-)

7 comments:

Agnieszka Paszkowska said...

Hi Kamilla!!!

What a nice profile. I'm really glad to see u here:)
U know I love ur dogs so I don't have to write that u look really great in this photo...

xo xo,
A.

Kamila Żmijewska said...

Thanks Aga,

that's very nice to hear that;)
But I'd like to inform u that u made a mistake in my name, after having known me for so long u should know how to write it properly.
Anyway, that's nice to hear from u=D

xoxo,
C.

Marcin Szmyt said...

Kamila, I think you forgot about something really important. Apart from dogs, sports and languages there is at leat one more thing you should boast about. Let us HEAR it.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi!! Glad to see you back here. I'm looking forward to knowing the other thing Marcin says you should boast about

Laaw said...

Kamila!
nice to see u again!
how are u? how is all?
ohh miss u!

Ainoita said...

Kamilaa (:
see you son
kiseees!

Kamila Żmijewska said...

Hi everyone,

nice to meet you all again. Thanks for all your comments, I hope we'll all enjoy te work on this blog=)

The thing I forgot to 'boast about' is of course singing which I used to train for a few years.