Thursday 29 October 2009

Paulina's profile =)

Hi everyone!
My name is Paulina. I was born on 1.03.1993 r., so I'm 16. I live in Olsztyn. I really love animals. I have three cats, two dogs, a hamster and fish. I always feed and look after my pets. I'm also interested in sport. I'm very keen on watching and playing every kind of sport. The best for me is volleyball. My fauvorite Polish player is Michał Winiarski. He is fantastic and I think his eyes are so wonderful! I want to improve my English and get to know someone new, so maybe someone wants to chat with me? Maybe someone has facebook, msn or skype? :)

7 comments:

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi Paulina!!!
Ilove animals too. my gmail is saraortizmartin@gmail.com

kisses

Cristina Aybar said...

hi paulina!!! your profile is very interesting.My gmail is crisaybar@gmail.com and my msn is cris94_partybcn@hotmail.es

Kisis

Elisabet Rueda said...

Hi Paulina! I like your profile, here is my personal msn and facebook: elii.tek @ hotmail.com Elizabeth Rueda Garrido
we'll talk!

kisses

Żaneta said...

So nice photo :*

Ania S said...

Hi! I would like to play with you on voleyball some day...

Marcin Szmyt said...

Paulina, why don't you write anything more about your pet, it might be interesting. The picture of your cat is really nice.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Paulina! Nice to meet you.
Sure you'll find lots of friends to chat on the msm among my students. They're mad about it!!!!!