Friday 9 October 2009

Melda's profile :)



Hi Everybody! My name's Melda GÜNER.I'm 17 years old.I'm from Turkey and I live in İzmit.I'm a student in Körfez Atatürk Anatolian High School. I have hazel eyes,long and straight hair.I'm not a shy person.I'm extrovert,happy and honest but at the same time I'm a little bit stubborn.I like skiing and swimming.I don't like watching TV programmes.I don't like getting up early at the weekends.My hobbies are playing guitar and having a role in theatre.I often go to the cinema.I like reading books. ( I would especially like to read the wampire series :) When I'm bored I go shopping and I listen to music.I love travelling.I like going out with my friends.I'm fond of listening pop and rock music. See You Soon. (:

12 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Melda and to our exchange!!!!!!!!!.Your contributions will be more than welcome!!! It is a pleasure to share this common blog with Turkish students and to be able to learn about your school, lifestyle and culture. I'm sure we're going to have a great time!!!!!!:)

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Melda!
According to your description, I'm sure you'll find lots of friends among our Spanish students. I hope you'll find them thanks to the blog contributions.
Let's enjoy it!!!

Paula said...

Hi Melda! We've got similar characters. I love reading books about vampires :) and I think that be happy is more important!

see you soon...!!

=D

Vladi said...

HI. I'm from Spain from Bcn,

I like the wapmire series but I prefer the films of Friday 13 and Freedy kuegrer

I see you soon in bcn :)

Ainoita said...

Heeello!
I like your profile
I also want that when I'm bored can go to shopping xdd
and I'm a bit stubborn too, and extrovert person!
kises (:

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi!!!

I really like your photos because you take photos in very beautiful places and this I like.

se you soon!

Aida Planas said...

hello !
I from Spain.
I similar characters. I'm bored can go to shopping.
What are your favourite books ?
my favourites books are crepusculo, new moon, etc..
kiisees

~ MeLda said...

Hi everyone.
From foreign countries to make new friends a great occasion for me.
I hope someday we'll meet in the same place. ;)

Coral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coral said...

Hi Melda! I'm Coral.
We've got the same characters.
I'm reading two sagas of vampires,
my favourite is Twilight:D
Kisses!

Özlem Baloğlu Efe said...

Hi Melda,
I'm proud of all my dear students.
It's great,enjoyable to make new friends from Europe with the help of this blog.Isn't ıt..?
Good Luck..!

~ MeLda said...

We had the opportunity to make new friends in your way, my teacher.
Thank you very much for your help.
See you at school :))