Wednesday 14 October 2009

Raúl's profile





Hello! My name is Raúl, and I’m 14 years old and I was born in Barcelona.


I’m a little bit tall (1,75) and thin. I have short
and brown hair, and brown eyes. And my clothes style is a little posh.

I’m a very quiet person and I almost never get
stressed, only when I have many exams.
People who know me say I’m sometimes spontaneous.


I like playing basketball
(I play in the school team), meeting my friends,
listening to rap or house… But my favourite
activity, especially in summer,
is going to the karting and competing
with my friends.
My other hobby is seeing football,
my favourite team is FCBarcelona,
and my favourite player is Messi.
But I like seeing basketball too,
but I prefer NBA, the Spanish league(ACB) is
very boring.






And this is me!

5 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Raúl,
I suppose you have already seen that there are some other sportive boys among our contributors from Turkey. I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Raúl. Nice to have you in this project. Hope you enjoy it

Soniita said...

Raaaaaaaaaaaaauleee (L)
We go to london.

I'll speak to you soon on messengeeeeeeeer :)

mmmmmelaniieh. said...

Rauuul:)
nice profle xd

Bloody said...

barçaa rlz :D