Saturday 31 October 2009

My favourite place in Olsztyn

My favourite place in Olsztyn is my grandma's summer house. This house is situated on the outskirts of the town, near river called Wadąg. It actually lies on the island. You can swim, fish, play football or volleyball on the beach fields and even cycle throught the alleys. It's just a great place. I really like to spend there my free time. When you are there, you loose the sense of time. It is a magic place. Maybe it's because of green plants, but air is also very soothing. In summer we make grill parties in garden. The whole family turn up and we're having a great time. We're talking about many topics and eating steaks and sausages. As you can see, I love eating fatty food. When the weather is good we play volleyball. That's favourite sport in my family, so we like playing it. We also play football and basketball at playground. Sometimes it is very funny. I'm trying to be there as long as I can, but at the end I must return to home. And that's my favourite place in Olsztyn.

5 comments:

Agnieszka Paszkowska said...

Yes, that's true. It's a beautiful area which offers not only relaxation but also many entertainments:)

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Piotr,
If I had a house like that, I'm sure it would also be my favourite place to stay and relax. It's rally beautiful.

Marcin Szmyt said...

Piotr, no wonder you like the place. Everybody would love to have a chance to relax in such beautiful surroundings.

Żaneta said...

So beautiful house and garden. I would like to have something like that where I can spend my time with my whole family and relax.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

I'm green with envy!!!!!!!!!!!