Saturday 17 October 2009

Peter's profile

Hi. My name is Peter. I'm 17 years old and I come from Olsztyn, Poland. I've got brown eyes and long brown hair. I am a patient person, but I'm also a bit shy. I like listen to music (mostly heavy metal) and watching football and volleyball matches and Formula One races. Of course I support polish volleyball team (polish footbal team makes me feel shame) and Robert Kubica, who is first polish driver in Formula One. As you can see in the picture, I'm playing guitar. That's one of my favourite hobbys. I play different types of music and I really love it.

5 comments:

Başak said...

hi peter!
I like the same things(:
I love metal music..see you soon

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Peter! Another musician among us. Sure you can tell us a lot about your music. We would love to hear you playing on the blog!!

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Peter,

You've got plenty in common with some of our students.I hope you'll find some friends among them and that you find a moment to register some of your music on the blog.

Marcin Szmyt said...

Piotr, I didn't know you are a guitarist. You should definitely present your music to us.

Mysza said...

Hi I'm playing On bass ;D
Maby we could play thogether someday xD