Wednesday 14 October 2009

Bahar's profile

hello!My name is Bahar.I'm 17 years old.I was born on 19th March in1993 in Kadıköy in İstanbul.My mother's name is Gül.She likes travelling,beaches and cooking.She's a happy person.My father's name is Fahrettin.He likes playing chess,playing the guitar,riding a horse and going swimming.I have got brown eyes,long and black hair.I'm short and thin.I'm confident and inflexible.I like travelling.My favourite place is Antalya.Antalya is a spectacular place.It has got great and big beaches.I want to live in Antalya.My favourite pop singer is Tarkan.He is well-known and famous in the world.

10 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Bahar. Welcome to our blog. I hope you'll find lots of friends through it and that you'll enjoy it.
By the way, you forgot to give a title and a label to your post. You still can do it

Axel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Axel said...

Hi Bahar and welcome. I really like your blog, good job doing it

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi Bahar!!
I like your photos and I like travel too.

see you soon!!!

Elena Garcia said...

Hi Bahar! :)
We are Sonia Garces and Elena Garcia (me)
we like your profile very much and your photos :D
We love travelingg!!!!!
SEE YOU SOON :)

Laura Vera said...

Hello Bahar!!
I like your profile and I also like travelling.
Kises :)

Başak said...

hi bahar(:
ı like your photos
very nice pictures see you soon!kisses

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

This blog is certainly getting started. Sure you can contribute with very interesting posts. Maybe you could show us Antalya, your personal paradise. Hope you have fun with us!!

bahar said...

thank you axel and everybody

bahar said...

hi...tahank you everbody