Friday 9 October 2009

Tansel's profile

Hi, I'm Tansel. I'm17 years old. I live in Hereke.Hereke is a small town.Hereke's carpets are famous all over the world. I live with my family. I've got a sister. She is 14 years old.My mother is a house wife. My father is retired but he is still working.My sister is a student in primary school. I love them so much.It's a great pleasure for me to be with them.
I listen to rock and pop music.I'm support of Beşiktaş team. My favourite film is Pirates of the Caribbean.I like adventurous films. I like adventure. I would like to try bungee-jumping. I like football,basketball,table-tennis,tennis and snooker. I hate reading. Because it's a boring activity for me. I like reading science-fiction or historical books. I would like to write software in the future. I'm addicted to computer and net. I would like to learn Spanish language and Italian language. I don't like getting up early. It's terrible. My hobbies; playing table-tennis,playing basketball , playing chess, watching documentaries, going swimming, going to the cinema I'm looing forward to making new friends See you Soon!

9 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Talsel and to our exchange!!!!!!!!!.Your contributions will be more than welcome!!! It is a pleasure to share this common blog with Turkish students and to be able to learn about your school, lifestyle and culture. I'm sure we're going to have a great time!!!!!!:)

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Wow!!!! Carpets. I love Turkish carpets. Could you tell us a little bit more about the designs, meanings etc... We'd love to learn about it.

Pilar Pérez said...

Thank you for your contribution. Since you are addicted to computers, I'm sure you will help us to keep this blog alive. It's a great thing to have friends in Turkey and I am sure this experience will bring us closer so that we can get to know each other's culture much better, beyond what is commonplace.
Let's enjoy it!!!!

raúuuuul! said...

Hi Tansel!
I like basketball too:)

Ainoita said...

Hii!
I like your profile (:
I'm a bit addicted of internet too and also, I hate getting up early! xd
kiseees!

Tansel İLGÜN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tansel İLGÜN said...

Hi
Thank you for your comments.
I think this project will be good expirence for us
See you :)

Özlem Baloğlu Efe said...

Hi Tansel,
I'm sure you are goıng to meet and make new friends,improve your English.This blog will change lots of things in our lifes.
So I would like to thank Monica and Pilar to encourage all the students and of course friendly Spanish and Polish e-pals..

sergitoo said...

hi! I like your profile!
Your photo is very interesting.
I like.