Friday 16 October 2009

Ergin's Profile

Hello! I'm Ergin AYDEMİR.I'm sixteen.I live in İstanbul.İstanbul is most popular,most different and most famous city in my country.It's important because Byzantine's and Ottoman's capitals was İstanbul.Due to connect Asia and Europe ıt is very strategic. My father is Ersin.He is staff lieutenant colonel in Turkish Armed Forces.My mum is Serpil.She is teacher.My brother is Eray.He is ten years old.He is student. I have got brown eyes and black short hair.I've broud shoulders.I'm adventorous.I like rock and pop music.I like comedy film and documentary.I like playing basketball and tennis.I'm reading political and strategic books.I fond of surfing on the net.I want to be electronic and engineer on the future.I'm looking forward to making new friends See you Soon!

6 comments:

Özlem Baloğlu Efe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raúuuuul! said...

Hi Ergin!
I like playing basketball too!:)

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

I really like Istambul. I've got very nice memories of your city. I think it's got a privileged geographical position and it's extremely charming. I would love to visit it again!!!
Hope you find lots of new friends on the blog and that you can visit our city one day.

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi, Ergin!
I'm sure you'll find lots of friends who have the same hobbies as you thanks to this blog.
In the meantime, you could explain more things related to Istanbul to us so that we can know you and your culture better.

Özlem Baloğlu Efe said...

Hi Ergin,
I really liked the photo which you chose for the board.
I see the statue of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. He founded Turkish Republic and he is one of the greatest, most intelligent,well-known leaders in the world..
Thank you..

Soniita said...

hii Ergin :)

I'm Sonia and..

In the photo who are you?

Kises ergin:)