Thursday 1 October 2009

Elena's Profile! :)

Elena’s profile

Hiii!

My name is Elena García Galán and I’m 14 years old. I live with my parents in Barcelona and I’m an only child, but I have two cousins who are like brothers to me.

My mother’s name is Azucena (the name of a beautiful flower) and she works in the terminal of Barcelona’s harbour. She’s very fashionable and she likes shopping very much. Normally people say that we are very much alike .

My father’s name is Pepe and he has a bar and he is the only worker there. He has been working there for 20 years! He’s the best father :). He likes mountain climbing and swimming very much, and he has a perfect English.

I have brown eyes and, long and brown hair, I’m tall and thin. I always wear big earrings. I have a lot of favourite colours! I’m not very patient and I’m very punctual.

I have only one hobby dancing, I danced Jazz for four years. It’s a mixture of many different styles. But now I dance funky and I like this very much! In my free time, I normally go out with my friends.

KISSES BLOGGERS:)

4 comments:

sergitoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soniita said...

mi shusa (L)
I love you !

ALWAYS(L)

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Elena!! Nice profile!!!
Sure you can show us some more of your pictures.
Glad to have you back in the European Exchange subject. Sure we have a good time as well this year!!!!!!!!!! :)

Başak said...

hii elena..glad to meet you I like your profile kisses