Saturday 17 October 2009

Żaneta's profile

Hello Everybody! My name is Żaneta. I live in Olsztyn in Poland. I’m sixteen years old and I’m going to the first class in high school. In my free time I meet my friends and I read books, especially books about life. I’m not interested in music very much, but I like listening music which makes me happy. Also I like playing volleyball and basketball, but I play only for fun and relax. I love ski-jumping, of course I don’t jump but I love watching it on tv :). About one year ago I started painting and drawing and I enjoy it very much. I think I’m optimist person and I’m really happy about this blog :)

5 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Zaneta. Lovely to see new Polish faces. I hope you enjoy our virtual community. Maybe you could show us some of your paintings and drawing!!! We like our blog to be personal and creative and I'm sure you've got a great potential in that respect.

Pilar Pérez said...

Welcome on board, Zaneta.
I agree with Mònica. I'd also like to see some of your art on the blog.
Pilar

Marcin Szmyt said...

Żaneta, good you are here. Hm, maybe it's a good idea to publish some of your works. Waiting for your next "move".

Başak said...

hi zaneta..I like people who smile
see(:

Elisabet Rueda said...

Hello Zaneta, I love your profile, I like to draw and paint! and we will talk bye