Thursday 1 October 2009

Aida's profile (:

Hello my name is Aida Planas Colmenero

I’m from Barcelona, I used to live in the Verdum, now in the Prosperitat.

I’m 14 years old, I am extrovert, flirtatious, sentimental, etc.. I’m happy and I’m very shy.

My faults are that I am very obstinate.

I’ve got blue eyes and wavy blond hair.

My family is perfect. I never have problems. My sister’s are Irene and Sara. They work as secretaries in an office. My mom works as a postwoman and my dad I don’t no know.

In my free time, I do my homework, I play with my computer, go out with my friend, etc...

I like listening to music, dancing, reading books, going shoping, going out with my friends, going to the cinema, watching TV, chatting with my friends, and many more things.

I don’t like clearing the table, doing my homework , fighting, or argueing. I dislike deceitful people, and tidying my room.

4 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog and to the subject Aida! I hope you'll do your best and you'll take advantage of the exchange to improve your English. Sure we'll have a good time!

Soniita said...

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)
aida kiseeees !
love yoooooooou (L)
ajajjajajajajajjaja
you return my note book this evening.

~ MeLda said...

hello Aida !
My favorite books are house of night series, prom night in hell,twilight series, etc..
I usually read the vampire series. :D :D

kisses(:

Ainoita said...

AIIIDAA :D
I'm with you in this moment :$
but you are looking my photos lol
I hope that we will go toghether to another counrty!
I looveee youuuu ( L )