Thursday 1 October 2009

Coral's Profile

Hi! My name is Coral and my surnames Martí Ruiz. I’m fourteen years old and my birthday is on 20th of January.
I’m a shy, funny and happy girl. I’ve long brown hair and brown eyes. I’m from Barcelona. I live in flat with my parents and my dog Leo. I’m an only child. My father’s name is Manuel. He is very serious and intelligent.He likes history, travelling and tecnology. My mother’s name is Eva.She is a very happy person. She likes the beach, cooking and travelling.
 I like going out with my friends very much, reading books, listening to all types of music, dancing, singing,travelling and going to the cinema. I have travelled to Tenerife (Canary Ilands) and Greece. I like the pink colour, summer, raspberry ice cream, the Twilight saga, animals, sleeping and honest people. My favourite football team is F.C Barcelona. I don’t like homework and double-faced people.

3 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Coral!! Nice profile!!! Just remember to revise your post before publishing to avoid mistakes!!!!!
Great pictures!!! Though you look more attractive when you smile spontaneously.
Glad to have you back in the European Exchange subject. Sure we have a good time this year as well!!!!!!!!!! :)

Laura Vera said...

Hello!
I really like your profile!

Mireia said...

siamesa (L)

I like your profile!

See you soon :)