Wednesday 7 October 2009

Axel's profile

Hi to everybody! My name is Axel Gil Perez I’m 15 years old and my birthday is on NOV 25. I’m going to explain some things about me and my life. All my family is from Barcelona but my father’s parents are from Aragon and Pais Vasco .I’m in fourth of ESO because I’m ressitting the course. I like computers: playing computer games, repairing computers, and more things about computers. I like riding my bike with my friends. My hobbies are playing to different computer games, listening to music, and riding my bike.

This is my bike

This is my laptop

3 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Axel,

I'ms sure these objects define your personality, but I would also like to see your face on the blog. don't be shy and include it, OK?

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Axel!
Nice to see have you as a collaborator on the blog. Pilar is right. We want to see your face!!:)

raúuuuul! said...

Axel:) I like your profile, is isterestant!