Wednesday 14 October 2009

Cangri's profile

My name’s Jaime Taipe but people know me as Cangri , I’m 16 years old .I’m Equatorian but I’ve been living in Barcelona for 7 years . My favourite sport is football .
I’m a singer of reggaeton and rap music but I like salsa , merengue and latin music. I sing with Kash( Kevin Añazco Santiago Honores). He is my best friend.
My favourite artist is Randy. He is a good person .I like the way he is and the way he dresses . I like the cinema and going to parties and going to the disco. I LIKE DANCING!!!!!!!! On the picture see with randy my favourite artist.

6 comments:

raúuuuul! said...

CANGRI!!! you are the best!:D xd
I like your pictures :)

Pilar Pérez said...

Finally you've got it! Welcome on board.

~ MeLda said...

hi Cangri !!
I like your profile and pictures :d

I hope someday I will be able to travel Barcelona.

see you soon! :D

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Jaime! Sure we gonna learn a lot about your musical talent

bahar said...

hi Cangri! I want to come barcelona..I like your picture ;)

Oscaar! said...

I wanna dance for you, well... my group for you!