Tuesday 13 October 2009

Irene's profile

Hello! My name is Irene García. I’m 15 years old. I have chosen this object because this is very special to me. I like making my key rings, bracelets and rings manually and give them as a present to my family and my friends. It’s very interesting.<(p>

I learned to do this, with my cousin Mery. I buy the materials in the shops of my neighbourhood. The materials are simple: beads and thread. It’s happy and funny!! And it is relaxing!!

It’s necessary a person with a lot of patience to do this. I made a lot of crocodriles and squares and I will make more, because I like it very much.

6 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Irene, I like your hobby. Do you think you could teach us through the blog?

mmmmmelaniieh. said...

irenee :) I want your crocodile turnkey!

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

I love what you do with beads. Really creative

Żaneta said...

Your key rings are so nice. I like them :)

Marcin Szmyt said...

Wow!!! I really like your hobby. Your works look great. Very creative and original.

Elisabet Rueda said...

Irene, I want a ring! I love them!