Monday 12 October 2009

Melanie's profile

My name is Melanie and I’m 14 years old. I was born and live in Barcelona and I also have family in Andalucia.

I have brown hair and brown eyes, but when it is sunny they get green. I’m not very tall and it sometimes makes me seem to be smaller. I think I’m discrete, very shy and a nervous person, though people think I’m calm, but when they meet me, they change their opinion. I like listening to and helping my friends when they have a problem.

I have many hobbies, but I LOVE everything related to music. I like singing and dancing much, but I don’t like doing it when I’m in front of people, because I’m a shy person as I said before. I also like going out with my friends and another thing that I like much is taking photos and editing them with different programs.

And finally as I don’t know how to describe myself, I asked some of my friends, and I have one answer that I liked. It’s the desert because I can be unpredictable. I’m a nervous person but I look calm, for example.

Many kisses and I hope that you like me!

3 comments:

raúuuuul! said...

CUUU
nice profile xdd

Cristina Aybar said...

Hi melani!
Very good job
your profile is very interesting. :)

Oscaar! said...

I like your profile! You describe yourself very well, especially I like the part when you say, that you don't dance in front of the people you are shy ... and I remember that you dance in front of the another people hahaha
See you tomorrow at the school, kisses!