Tuesday 13 October 2009

Cristina's Profile


I am as a door because:

I am a shy person, open to new experiences and contexts. I am open to get new knowledges.

I’m able to recognize my mistakes and at the moment of taking decisions, I think before acting.


I am as clock a because:

I always I go forward.

Time can be long or short, funny or boring but I always

try to be positive and look for a good solution.

I try to do my best at work and discover where my limits are and to feel proud of myself.


I am as a pair of shoes because:

I love travelling and feeling alive.

I like seeing the world and going everywhere.

I am very curious.


This is me
:

5 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Cristina,
I like your metaphores. I think they describe you quite accurately.

mmmmmelaniieh. said...

Cristina:) I like your profile, it is very original!

Coral said...

Cristinaaa!!
I'm Coral:D
your profile is very original,very good job ;)
We stay in the same blog!!

Laura Vera said...

Cristina!!
I'm Laura. Your profile is very original!!
I'm glad you are also in this project.
Kises :)

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi, Cristina. Nice to see you among us!