Sunday 18 October 2009

Aga's profile

Hi everybody!

My name’s Agnieszka and I guess some of you may remember me as I took part in the last year’s exchange. I’m a 17-year-old student of the second class in the High School nr 4 in Olsztyn which is also my home town.

As you can see in the photo I’ve got brown eyes and quite long dark hair. I like meeting new people and I love spending time with my friends. What’s more? As for my interests, I really like sport and books especially thrillers and detective stories. However during the academic year I don’t have enough time to get involved in it as often as I’d like to. Since I love foreign languages as well, I’m currently learning English, French and Spanish. Nevertheless as far as the latter is considered don’t count on me as I started it only last year:)

Hope to see you soon!!!

12 comments:

Marcin Szmyt said...

So Agnieszka here you are as you promised. Good. Hope to read your articles or comments quite frequently. Maybe you should write something about sports you do. I didn't know you are a sportswoman.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Agnieszka!!! Welcome back. Some of my students will be very happy to see you back here.
Don't be afraid to practise your Spanish with our students. They'll love it.

Laaw said...

hii!!
nice to see u again
how are u?

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Agnieszka,
I'm glad to see you again. I hope you'll have a nice time participating in the blog.
By the way, wasn't one of the pictures taken in Barcelona? I think I can recognize it.

Ainoita said...

Hii!!
Nice to see you again in this project (:
I hope that you remember me xd
kisees Agnieskaa!

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi Aga!
I'm Sara.
It's fantastic that this year we participate in the blog.
I remember you and your family very much. I hope that another rime I see you.

Hi!
I'm Coral.
I'm a friend of Sara and I like see you.
Kisses

Laura Vera said...

Hello Aga!!!
How are you??
Welcome again^^.
I hope see you.
Kisses

Soniita said...

Agniezka !
Hi you again !
I hope that you remember me !
kiseees(L)

Soniita said...

Agniezka !
Hi you again !
I hope that you remember me !
kiseees(L)

Agnieszka Paszkowska said...

Hi again,
of course I remember all of you and I hope we'll be able to meet one more time:) And yes, this photo was taken in Spain, during our trip to Sitges.

kisses,

Marcin Szmyt said...

Agnieszka, it was a really good idea to write about Kamila's birthday and her as a professional singer-to-be. Waiting for more posts.

Kamila Żmijewska said...

Yes Aga, thank you for the wishes;)