Tuesday 6 October 2009

Mireia's profile

Hello! My name is Mireia. I’m 14 years old. I was born on 29 May 1995 in Sitges, a village in Barcelona. Nowadays I live in Barcelona city and I study 3dof ESO in the IES Sant Andreu. I am new in this secondary school.

I live with my mother Sonia and my stepfather Toni and my sister Ana. My mother works as a cook and my stepfather is an assistant of an architect. My younger sister studies 4t of primary school. I’m usually shy and I’m easy to be influenced.

My hobbies are dancing, singing and writing or reading books. I can’t live without the computer with an internet connexion or my mobile. In the future, I’d love to be employed in the field of technological or scientific research.

THIS IS ME!

2 comments:

Mireia said...

Mireiaaaaaaaa
I'm Sonia.
Nice profileeeeee,
because I help you ! hohohoho

loveeeeeeee(L)

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to our school and to our blog. Hope you have a good time with us and take advantage of the experience!!!!