Thursday 1 October 2009

Paula's Profile

Hi Everybody !!!
My name is Paula Cavada. I'm fourteen years old and I'm from Chile.
I`ve got ligth skin. I'm not very tall and I'm thin. I've got brown hair and brown eyes. I have lived in Barcelona only for a few days, with my mother. Her name is Marcela, she is the best mother in the world. I don't have any brothers or sisters, but I've got three cousins: Nicolas, Iván and Tamara, but usually I spend all the time with Nicolas, because is very similar to me. Sometimes I am an obsessive person. I like talking and reading. I'm a optimishc person and I love to be happy. I love travelling and I hate lies. I'm sincere, honest and independent. In my free time I like chatting with my friends on the msn, meeting people, visiting fotologs, listening to music and visiting web pages. My favourite colours are black, green and ligth blue. I like rock and my favourite group is " My Chemical Romance", especially his guitarrist. His name is Frank Iero. He is very cute! I don't have a pet, but I like dogs and snakes. I'm a hard-working person. In the future, I want to be a Psychiatrist.

4 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to our school and to our blog. Hope you have a good time with us and take advantage of the experience!!!! Remember to post a picture of yourself!!!!

Aida Planas said...

paulaa :)

I like your profile and I like your photos (:

I see you tomorrow in the class!

~ MeLda said...

hii pauLa :)
I like your profile.
I am very happy because of similar character.

see u soon :D

Başak said...

hi paula
ı like your photos because too sympathetic.. see you soon