Tuesday 13 October 2009

Feyza's profile

Hello !
My name is Feyza and I'm 16 years old.I'm a student in Körfez Atatürk Anatolian High School in İzmit.But,I live in Pendik in İstanbul.I and some of my friends go to our school by train.Although our school is a bit far from our house, we love our school and our teachers very much.They're really great!Because they're understanding.
I am adventurous,honest,extrovert and considerate person but I'm sometimes stubburn,selfish. When I'm selfish my friends get annoyed me...
I like reading adventure novels,playing the piano,surfing the Internet,going out for a walk with my friends in Pendik or Kadıköy,going to the cinema ...When I and my friends go somewhere,we take our photos.I really love them ..
To cut a long story short,I'm very grateful,happy to participate in this blog with you. :)
Thank you very much .. :))

11 comments:

Laura Vera said...

Hello Feyza!!!
I also playing the piano. I really like music.

sergitoo said...

Hi Feiza!
I like adventure films like you

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi Feyza!
Your character is similar to me becase I also adventure and honest but sometimes stubboarn too.

I hope that we can talk another time

see you soon!!

Coral said...

Hi Feyza!!
My friends and me also like take our photos.

Vladi said...

Helouuuu.

I like your profile very because is cool, but no are cold are cool of cool.

Pilar Pérez said...

Feyza, I'm happy and grateful for your having joined our blog. I'm sure you'll find lots of friends through it.
Welcome on board!

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Feyza and to our exchange!!!!!!!!!.Your contributions will be more than welcome!!! It is a pleasure to share this common blog with Turkish students and to be able to learn about your school, lifestyle and culture. I'm sure we're going to have a great time!!!!!!:)

feyza said...

Hello,you too !!
Thanks for your comments :) I was really happy when I saw your comments (: I believe,I'm going to spend good times with you :))
Hope to see you again..

Aida Planas said...

hello
Your character is similar than mi :)

I like reading adventure novels! (:

byee

Elena Garcia said...

HIIIIIII!:)
Also like take photos :)
SEE YOU SOON :D

Özlem Baloğlu Efe said...

Hi Feyza,
I'm happy to see you on the blog.
I hope you to be able to visit Spain and meet with your new friends one day..
Thank you for your participatıon..