Sunday 11 October 2009

Mysza's profile

Hi My name is Bogna Michels but frinds call me mysza ( that mean mouse in english becouse of my 160cm tall ) or bodzia. I was born in Olsztyn in Polnad 9 th january 1993 yr xd. Now I'm in high school in 1stgrade on mathematic-physics profile. I have hazel eyes and blond hair. I like everything wthat is moving. I love music hard music a play bass guitar . I like sailing , kitesurfing, windsurfing asld....;D Also I love drawing and painting in future I'd like to be an architect. I lakie meeting people in who i like honest and fun ;D I'm Happy and crazy xD Kisses from Poland Mysza :*

7 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Mysza,
It's marvellous to hear from Polish people again. I hope this blog will help us to keep our friendship for long and meet again either in Barcelona, Poland, Turkey, UK... Who knows!!! It only depends on us and, I'm afraid, on the money we can get for that.
Give my kisses to Olsztyn and its kind people.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Nice to see contributions by Polish students on the blog. Glad to have you back with us!!!

Marcin Szmyt said...

Good job! You're the first person from from Poland to contribute this year. Thanks and keep at it.

Aida Planas said...

hello!
I like your profile very much, the pictures are very beautifuls(:

kiissees

Soniita said...

hi mysza,
I'm Sonia and I'm of Spain.
The last year I was in Poland and is fantastic !
I hope see you in Spanish soon !

Xonaaaaý :)

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi Mysza!
Is fantastic that this year we can talk anoher time with the polish people.
Also I play the guitar and I like surfing but I prefer dance.

see you soon!

Ainoita said...

Hello!
I like your profile :D
You don't worry for yours 160 cm tall because almost all girls of spain are 160 cm or 165 cm tall xd
the last year I went to Polish and I liked very much your city!
Kiseees :)