Monday 19 October 2009

Seda's favourite place


My name is Seda. I'm 17 years old and I was born in Germany,but I'm Turkish.I lived 16 years in Stuttgart with my family.Last year we moved to Turkey.I'm a student in Atatürk Anatolıan High School. Kocaeli is close to İstanbul. İstanbul is one of the biggest cities in Turkey and fifth largest city in the world with a populatıon of 15 million.İstanbul is also a megacity.Bosphorus Bridge connectsAsia and Europea.. Whatever you want you can do in İstanbul. You can walk through the bustling and dynamic streets of Beyoğlu. It's possible to find fascinating antiques,fine jewellery,a great variety of clothing.You can visit the sophisticated shops as well. It's a cosmopolitan cıty.There are lots of palaces, mosques,hıstorical places such as Dolmabahçe, Topkapı,Hagıa Sophıa, The Blue Mosque...etc. See you soon..:):)

5 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Seda! So you must speak German as well. How lucky.
I've got very nice memories of Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the bazaar and a beautiful palace not far from Istambul. You're lucky to live in a really fascinating city.

Elena Garcia said...

HI SEDA :)
I'M ELENA GARCIA AND I LIKE
VERY MUCH YOUR PROFILE :D
YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL!
KISSES :)

Ewunia^^ said...

Your photos're GreAt! Istanbul must be beautiful at night.I really would like to see it. ;)

Aida Planas said...

hi Seda !

we are Sara and Aida :)

We think that this pictures are very interesting and beautiful.

kisses

seda said...

Hi Friends..!! Thanke you so much for your comment´s.. Keep in touch..=)=)=) See You Soon..=)=) Kisses =)Mucux =)