Wednesday 14 October 2009

Sule's profile

Hello, Everbody! My name is Sule Calisir and I'm 16 years old. I live in Gebze.I am attending Körfez Ataturk Anatolian High School. I have got a brother. He is 24 years old. He is a chemist. My mother is a housewife and my father is retired. I am happy and positive. I want to be a pharmacist. I would like to find new medicines cures for some diseases. I really like reading books moreover I like writing little stories. If I achieve to write a film scenario in the future. I would like to act as a star of the film. I would like to trawel araund the world. Especially Spain I think Spanish people are cosy and friendly. In addition to that I would like to see Andalusia. I'm interested in all kinds of water sports. All in all, I like living in this world. See you soon :)

9 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Sule,
I'm glad to see we have such a cheerful girl among our contributors to the blog. Whenever you want to come to Spain, you will be more than welcome although, as you may already know, Barcelona is quite far away from Andalucia.
Welcome on board!

Laura Vera said...

Hello Sule!!!
You are an artist :)!!
And welcome to the blog!

See you soon!

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi Sule!!
Is fantastic that you are interesting in medicine.
I hope that you can travel to Spain and talk with you.

see you soon!!

Aida Planas said...

hello :)

my mother is the ANDALUCIA :)

I have got are 2 sisters xpp

I also would like to trawel araund the world. lol

Paula said...

Hi Sule!! :) I'm Paula.

I like you profile because is original and you are a nice person... :D be happy and positive is more important..

See you Soon ! :D

~ MeLda said...

Hi ŞuLee :)
I like your profile too.
See you tomorrow at school.
bye:D

Ainoita said...

Hii!
Is fantastic that you want travelling to Spain! but is a bit extrange that you like Andalusia, because normaly the people only know the importants citys like Madrid, Barcelona.. but is great xd
kiseeess :D

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Sule! Do you write in English? It will be a pleasure to read some of your short stories. We really like the students' literary contributions on the blog.

Şule Çalışır said...

hello,you too! Thank you for everyone comments.Your comments did make me happy:)
My stories in turkish,I want to improve my engilish.I want to write stories in engilish in the future.
Cultural and historical aspects from Andalusia very rich so I like Andalusian.
see you soon:)