Thursday 22 October 2009

Helena's profile

Hello!! My name is Helena Gómez i Bautista and I’m 14 years old. I live with my mother and my hamster in Barcelona and I’m an only child. My mother’s name is Maria José and she is a coordinator in a centre of children with personal and psychological problems. She seems an NGO with legs, because everyday she helps people. She is from Albaceta, a city in Spain. Her favourite colour is green because it gives you peace. My mum isn’t a good cook because she burns everything she prepares, but she is improving day by day. She is short, has got brown eyes an red dyed hair. My hamster is called Shina. Her hair is grey colour with a black stripe in her bag. She has got bright eyes. She is funny. I feel accompanied, but not when she is eating. I have green eyes, my hair is reddish, I’m tall. I have many hobbies, one of them is painting , others are singing and acting. My favourite colours are purple and orange. I go to drama class in a club. I like all kind of songs. In the future, I wanna be a designer or publicist or sound and image technician. I like studying My favourite subjects are, Maths, Art, Technology, Physics, Music and English. Every weekend I go with my uncles to discover Barcelona, its monuments, museums etc. I specially like walking along the Ramblas in Barcelona. When you are walking in Barcelona, I’m sure that you can listen to the song of Spanish guitar in the distance.

2 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Helena.
We're really looking forward to seeing your contributions. We know you're a real artist.

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Helena,

I also want to welcome you to the blog, but I would like you to post your photo as well, because I don't think I have the pleasure of knowing you yet.
See you soon, then.