Sunday 18 October 2009

My profile

Oh hello everyone! My name is Klaudia, I’m in the same class with Kamila, Agnieszka, Piotr, Agata, Mateusz… sorry for those, that I forgot to mention. So you know my name, my age and my friends by now… I’m quite tall, with short brown hair and brown eyes. I’m quite normal, I’d say average. I like things that most people like (I mean drawing, listening to music, meeting friends). But recently I discovered that I’m also a little bit addicted to Internet, stuff like facebook, iggogle, daily horoscopes… Actually I have to quit it, anyone with same probs? PS Please forgive me my post’s name, but I just hate the way Klaudia’s is read. Sorry.

9 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Klaudia! Welcome. We hope you get hooked to our blog. I would like to think it's better than daily horoscopes on the net. To be honest, I'm also addicted to Flickr and I have to quit everynow and then.

Soniita said...

Hello klaudia agaiin :)
I hope see you :)
(L)

Aida Planas said...

Hi Klaudia!
I also addicted to internet, facebook and daily horoscopes xd.
i like your profile :)

byee

Ainoita said...

Klaudiaa!
how are you?
I like that you stay in this project like the last year (:
I hope that you remember me xd
kisees (:

Sara Ortiz said...

hi klaudia!!
how are you??

I'm very happy because I can talk with you another time. i remember a very things about you specially the bowling.

kisses
see myou soon

Laura Vera said...

Hello Klaudia!!!
How are you??
I remember the bowling in Poland.
lol
I hope to see you :)
Kisses

Marcin Szmyt said...

Klaudia, I know you want to fight computer addiction but I believe you can devote all your time spent visiting various sites to our blog and then we will all benefit from it, I guess. Waiting for the articles we discussed.

Klaudia Żerańska said...

ohh, I'm so sorry, I WAS on a somekind of internet rehab, that's why i didn't answer all your 'hi's before. But rly... it was pointless :D Yeeah I remember bowling and I'm so happy to talk with you all again.

mmmmmelaniieh. said...

Hello Klaudia :) I also like internet and facebook, but I have tuenti.

I like your profile.