Saturday 31 October 2009


Hi everyone!
Firstly I want to introduce myself. So My name is Milena. I'm 16 and I'm also from Olsztyn. And few words about my hobbys. So as majority of you I like music, shopping and meeting friends, but I think as minority of you I like a theatre, I mean acting there, but also watching some plays. One year ago I was a member of a teenage amateur dramatics, but unfortunately I don't do it any more in the absence of time. But because of my interest I want to show you my favourite place in Olsztyn. And it's of course theatre, exactly Puppet Theatre. This is a place, where these some kind of classes took place.

PUPPET THEATRE
This theatre, which is (I don't know why) treated as a theatre for children, put on plays for people of every age. I have to say that it is rather small building which is housed in Kołobrzeska street. But maybe that's why it has its own and unique climate.
This theatre has two stages (big and small one). But what I love in this place most are mysterious basement and actor's dressing room, which I could see because of being a member of a teenage amateur dramatics.

To sum up I think Olsztyn has many places where you can just relax for example we have 15 lakes in Olsztyn and about 8% of Olsztyn are forests. But everyone I think has his own magic place and for me it's just a theatre. I don't know why byt this place's scent and view just make me happy.

5 comments:

Kamila Żmijewska said...

Hi, I watched the play the photo of which you punlished here:) It was very nice, I really liked it.

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Milena,

Welcome to our blog. Do you think you could include a short video of you and your company performing a play, maybe through Youtube? It's nice to see how yong people get interested in artistic manifestations like the theatre.

Marcin Szmyt said...

Milena, I think it would be great to admire you on stage. Maybe this blog is agood stage for you? Do you have any videos of your acting?

Żaneta said...

I used to go to Puppet Theatre when I was younger. I remembered that it was a very goog time amd I was very happy about this.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Pleased to meet you Milena. Glad to have another artist on the blog. We have photographers, painters, musicians, singers etc... and now actors.
Another place for our next trip to your country.