Thursday 1 October 2009

Vladimir's profile




I’m Vladimir , I’m 14 years old; I live in Barcelona, in the district of 9Barris, I live in the squatters street, but really I live in Horizontal street, the name of squatters street is because in one house of the street there are squatters. I live in a flat with my mother, with my mother's boyfriend and with my brother. I have one brother and two sisters but I’ve only met one of my sisters because the other lives in Equator. I was born in Quito the capital of Equator, but when I was 6 years old, I came to Spain. Now I’m Spanish, I have the double nationality.


My favourite music is Dance and House. Many people don’t like this music because they say it is very repetitive, but  reggeaton is more repetitive. My favourite Dj is David Guetta, a very important French Dj. In the future I want to study to be a lawyer, but my dream is to be a big lawyer and a big Dj.

2 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Vladimir! Welcome back. I'm sure you're going to do your best this year, aren't you??

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Vladi,
Where's your picture???