Wednesday 14 October 2009

Basak's profile (:

Hi(: my name is Basak Goreci.I'm from Giresun.Giresun is on the blacksea region.I'm 17 years old.I live in İstanbul.I'm a student at Körfez Atatürk Anatolian high school. I have dark brown eyes,long and wavy hair.I live with my family.
I'm usually happy,extrovert but sometimes aggressive.I'm not calm and indecisive person.I'm funny and Ilike funny things.I like reading science-fiction and horror books,going shopping,travelling,expecially going sigtseeing.I want to travel araund the world.my favourite season is winter because I play snowball.I like watching thriller films(..favourite film number 23)I love dancing.I love rainy days because on rainy days I feel peaceful.I'm going to be pharmacologist.I'm related to pharmacotical sciences. I love Rock'n Roll and metal music!see you soon It's my world..

9 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Welcome on board, Basak. It would be nice to see you, your friends and your teachers soon. Let's see what we can do. In the meantime, let's make friends through the blog.

Elena Garcia said...

Hi Basak!
We are Sonia Garces and Elena Garcia(me), we like your profile it's nice and your personality too.
SEE YOU SOON :)

Paula said...

Hi basak, I'm Paula!
we like the same things... I love the rainy days... they are fantastic ! and rock is the best :D *o*

See you soon! :)

Vladi said...

HI Basak, I want travel to Istambul because peolple says is very beautiful; I like the winter season but in barcelona we didn't have snow :(

Vladi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Özlem Baloğlu Efe said...

Hi Başak,
It's pleasure to see your photographs the blog.
I know you can dance so well..

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

You can't be bored with so many hobbies and interests. I'm so glad to see so many new faces on the blog. I'm sure we'll do a great job together!!

Başak said...

thanks monica..which we hope to do good things together
I'm sure will help your!(:

Żaneta said...

Hi! I also like rainy days :)