Tuesday 29 September 2009

Sonia's profile

My name is Sonia Garcés Larguarta. I’m 14 years old. I was born in Barcelona but my grandmother was born in Galicia and my grandad was born in Huesca and part of my family is in Galicia and Huesca but I’ve got family in Barcelona and Tarragona. I’ve got a younger sister her name is Sandra and she is 12 years old.

She is in 1st of ESO but not in my school. She goes to another school. My mother’s name is Esther she is a cook in a nursery. My father’s name is Javier, he is works in Nissan, which is a car company. It’s mi second year in an exchange. One year ago we went to Poland. It was a fantastic experience. For this reason this year I want do take partin another exchange!

In my freetime, I like meeting my friends and my boyfriend. But I also dance jazz in a gym. I love dancing and when I grow up I want to be a famous dancer, but I want to be a journalist in gossip magazines. My favourite class is English, because I want to learn more and improve my pronunciation.

I’m nice, sporty, happy, funny, kind and honest person but sometimes I’m very stubborn and when I want a little bit of unkind.. This is me! But this is only a little bit about me. I hope to meet you and you tell you more about myself!

7 comments:

Sara Ortiz said...

Hello!!!

The collage is very beautiful I really like photos.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Sonia!! Nice profile!!! Just remember to revise your post before publishing to avoid mistakes!!!!!
Great pictures!!! Though you look more attractive when you smile spontaneously.
Glad to have you back in the European Exchange subject. Sure we have a good time as well this year!!!!!!!!!! :)

Soniita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elena Garcia said...

you are very very............
STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BEAUTIFUL ¬¬'

Paula said...

Soniaa Beaufiful Profile!!! *O*

Laura Vera said...

Hello!!

I like your profile Sonia.

raúuuuul! said...

Sooniiaaa:) kisses