Thursday 1 October 2009

sergio's profile

Hello my name is Sergio Ruiz Sanchez. I’m 13 years old. I was born on the 8th Desember 1995 I live in Barcelona with my mum, my dad and my sister in a street called Nou pins number.. My favourite colours are blue and red. My favourite types of music are house and rap. My favourite football team is F.C Barcelona. My favourite sport is football and tennis. I practise football and taekwondo but I don’t like taekwondo My hobbies are meeting my friends, playing footbal, playing with my dog, surfing the internet etc … I’m demanding, nice, fun. I’m not very tidy but I’m responsible. I like pets but my favourite are dogs, cats, tutles and bird. This is me !!!

2 comments:

Aida Planas said...

HERMANOO(L)
I like very much your pr0fiileee !
kissees

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Sergio! Glad to have you back in the optional subject! Where are your pictures. The rest of bloggers a willing to meet you.