Monday 2 November 2009

My favourite place in Olsztyn

In my opinion there are many interesting places to vistit and to see in Olsztyn. We have many lakes in Olsztyn, but one of my favourite is Skanda lake. And it is also my favourite place. Skanda lake is located in suburbs of Olsztyn and it isn’t very big. There are two big beaches. At lake there is a small island and peninsula. Skanda lake is surrounded by forests and glades. In the summer Skanda is full of people. People from Olsztyn and neighborhood sunbathe or swim. I also like doing it with my friends. But if it isn’t hot it is very empty place. But I like this place even it is cold. Skanda lake is near my home – it is only about 25 minutes on foot (maybe it is the way that I like this lake not different in Olsztyn?). I like walking near water or in forests. Usually I take my friend with me, but sometimes I walk alone. Why it is my favourite place? Because it is a place where I can spend time with my friends or alone. It is also a place where I can go when I have got a bad day. Because it is always relax for me. And I just like it!

4 comments:

Marcin Szmyt said...

I know this place and that's why it is clear to me why you like it. This is also a great spot for walks with the dog.

Kamila Żmijewska said...

Oh, I also know this place very well and I must say that it's extremely beautiful. And I agree that it's a good place for walking the dogs- I know something about that...:)

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

It's a pity we didn't visit this place when we were in Olsztyin. You see, we have to come back, one day.

raúuuuul! said...

I really like it !