Friday 26 February 2010

Days of our life

During our life we have a lot of happy days. Actually every day should be lived good. We're meeting our friends via almost whole week. We can talk with them or play different types of games, for example football or volleyball. We spend our time nice with them and that's important. However, sometimes has become worse day. All, what we do, goes wrong. It's frustrating. We're trying to do our best, but we'll never do it right. It's some kind of curse I think. About a week ago I've had a bad day. I've got a fine for not-ticket ride by bus for the first time. When I came home, I've noticed that I left my keys in my friend's house and I had to go back. I've lost a lot of time, because he lives on the other side of town. When I finally got to home, I didn't feel good. After few days I've got ill. Have you ever had a really bad day or something like that?

4 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Something very similar happened to me once. I also forgot the keys somewhere and I had to go back to my parents after a dreadful day.

Mondays are usually very difficult for me. I've got a very long and exhausting day at school,together with the feelings that I didn't have enough rest at the weekend and that the new week has just started and it's going to last forever.

I'm sure you will agree with me that Mondays should be forbidden by law and we should have double Saturdays instead.

Kamila Żmijewska said...

I totally agree.
Away with Mondays!!! ;-))

Pilar Pérez said...

Yes, I know what it is like. Sometimes it's not only a bad day, but a whole bad week. In those cases I try to remember how happy I've been in other periods of my life and that "every cloud has a silver lining".

Marcin Szmyt said...

I agree with all of you, bad days and weeks happen to all of us all the time (We have spent all our lives at school, haven't we? :-)) but let's, as Pilar said look on the bright side of life, there's always something in our life that we may enjoy and be happy about.