Thursday 4 February 2010

Iman's profile

Hello! My name’s Iman and I 15 years old. I live in a block of flats with my family, with my mother, my father, my 2 sisters and my brother. My birthday is on 5th of August. I like meeting my friends, chatting, playing music and swimming. And I don’t like false people. I was born in Spain but my mother and my father were born in Morocco. My hobby is going to the gym. I am a honest, happy and funny person. I have black hair and brown eyes, I like wearing sweatshirts and jeans. My best friend is Noelia. She is a friendly and responsible person. I have known Noelia since I was 5 years old.She is in 4th of ESO and I am in 3rd.

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi, Iman!
Great you're here with us on the blog. Hope you find the subject easier and more interesting than you expected.