Thursday 4 February 2010

Ricard's profile

Hi!! My name is Ricard and my surname is Martin. I was born in Barcelona in “Nou Barris”. I’m 14 years old. My birthday is on the 3rd of November and I study in the secondary school called I.E.S Sant Andreu, I have one little brother .He is 8 years old.His name is “Eric”. He’s a very stressful child. I’m a bit shy I’m medium height, with brown hair and brown eyes. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite food is pizza. I like extrovert people and I don’t like unfriendly people. I have a special hobby, I do athletics I spend six hours a week doing athletics. I like it very much. Every Saturday I take part in a competition. At the weekends, I go to my camp house near “Sant Celoni”( it’s a beautiful mountain near Barcelona) and I spend all summer in my camp house.

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi, Ricard!!
Welcome to our blog and to our subject. I hope you'll find it more useful than you expected. Remember to post a better picture of yourself.!!