Wednesday 17 February 2010

The Carnival !

Carnival in the school

Last Friday we celebrated the carnival in the school. We organized different activities like football, basket, cinema, strategy games… and also had a contest for the people that wanted to wear fancy dresses where Irene and I participated! She wore a sun dress and I wore a moon dress. At the end, we won the third prize!

Carnival in the street

I also particiated in the street Carnival on Friday evening and on Saturday with my best friend, MªAngeles. On Friday we wore workers’ dresses but the people confused us with mechanics. We were very embarrassed because we were the only persons that wore fancy dresses in our group, but on Saturday it was different. MªAngeles and I changed our dressers for cooks’ disguisses! My friends wore footballers dresses, dead bodies… We had music, dance and a small spectacle in the street.

5 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Nice fancy dresses!!!

Marcin Szmyt said...

Fancy dresses... Wow! Not all the people are brave enough to take part in the activities you have described. Good for you!

Klaudia Żerańska said...

ah! you look soooo good! pity we don't have things like that here :|

Axel said...

I like the picture but not the guy who appears behind you!! :D

Irenee said...

This photo reminds me of someone, which is disguised as a sun is a lot like me!
Oh no! If it's me!