Tuesday 2 March 2010

Spring, come here!

Outside the window there is still the snow lieing. We can't stand this any more!
WE WANT SPRING!
This time in Poland the weather is terrible. It's raining, no sun, a lot of wind.... That makes as terribly sad, lazy and not sociable. We want our dreams of spring come true. Please!
We have to wear blouses, wellingtons, jackets. After 5 months of wearing them we just honestly hate them!
The view of the spring is like dream that will never come true...
By Kasia Hanowska&Irmina Gutkowski

9 comments:

Agnieszka Paszkowska said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

Spring should come as soon as possible!

Marcin Szmyt said...

Spring??? Summer and holidays are the ones students and teachers are looking forward to!!! :-) So 'SUMMER, come here!'

Żaneta said...

Oh no Girls! I see spring everywhere! :D

Irenee said...

I love spring, it is my favourite season!

Pilar Pérez said...

I agree with Marcin. What we really want is to have holidays again, especially in Spain where we don't have mid-term holidays. We are tired!!!

razel said...

Yes it´s true. and I also want spring to come...

Sara Ortiz said...

I like spring butI prefer summer. This picture is really nice.

Ainoita said...

Here, in Barcelona, one week ago we could wear only a blouse without jaket.
In winter also, we have sunny days! but yesterday snow Ö is the fist time in five years :D

Ricard said...

I prefer summer. I really like this picture.