Thursday 4 February 2010

Marc's profile

Hello, my name is Marc. I’m 14 years old. I was born in Barcelona on 4th September 1995. I live in Barcelona and I study 3rd of ESO in IES Sant Andreu.

I live with my parents and my older sister Andrea. My mother works in a herbal tee shop and my father works in a food company. My older sister studies 2nd of Batxillerat (the year before going to university).

My hobbies are roller skating, skateboarding and athletics. I practise athletics in an athletics track called Can Dragó, and I skateboard in skate parks or in the street.

I like animals and I have a ferret called Bubu and I want to have a dog. I’m very sporty and I like watching football, basketball, hockey, athletics, etc. I don’t like staying at home, I prefer hanging out with my friends, going to the cinema, practising sport or skateboarding.

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi! Welcome back to our optional subject. I hope you'll work hard and enjoy it!!