Thursday 25 February 2010

Hi Everyone!

Hi! I have huge request to you. Every Sunday I prepare a dinner for my family (I've started last Sunday but still...). I try this dinner to be unique, oryginal and tasty of course. I'm interested in Arabic cuisine. Last time I made shoarma and this week I'm going to do something in that style. I'm really out off ideas. Would you mind sending me your favourite recipes? (Meaby some Turkish national dishes?) But remember I'm not an experienced cook!;]
Many thanks.

5 comments:

Marcin Szmyt said...

Ewa, what a great idea! Your family must be very happy but brave at the same time... :-) Are you also planning to prepare Polish and Spanish dishes?

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi!!!
I've got a group of students working on a project on Spanish Tapas. Maybe it's a good idea to start your meal with a "pica-pica". Ask Marcin about it. He knows a lot about tapas.

Pilar Pérez said...

Yeah!
You could also ask Mr Szmyt about the original Spanish way of drinking wine, the typical "porró".

Marcin Szmyt said...

Ladies, you know I love Spanish food (and drinks) but please stop mocking me!!! :-)

By the way, Pilar, we all know that you could show this traditional way of drinking 'porró' best, so maybe next time we all meet, ok?

Ainoita said...

Heeeeeello (:
I don't know Turkish dishes, but I know some Spanish recipes like:
Paella, but this is a bit difficult to prepare if you don't know cook.
There are another dishes easy to prepare like tipical "bread with tomato" (pa amb tomàquet) or potatos (patates braves) that this recipe is explain in one of the posts!

(: