Thursday 4 February 2010

Laura's profile

Hi my name is Laura and I’m 14 years old.I was born in Barcelona, on 12th September 1995. I study at the IES Sant Andreu. I’ve got one brother. Next year he will be studing in my secondary school. I have green eyes and brown long and wavy hair. I’m a bit shy. I’m a nice person, I’m always smiling. I love travelling. This year I’m going to London with the students in the optional subject of “European exchange”. I love watching TV. I like “Física o química” and “El internado” (two Spanish TV series). I chose this optional subject because I like speaking English. . My best friends are Nerea and Adriana. Nerea goes to 3rd C, Adriana goes to 3rd A and I go to 3rd B. I like listeing to music , I love a band called “El Canto del Loco”. I like meeting my friends.

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi, Laura!!
Love to have you again among us. I'm sure you'll make a great contribution to our blog.