Thursday 11 February 2010

razel's profile

Hello. I’m Razel. I am 14 years old. I’m from Philippines. Now I’m in the third level in highschool. I’m new here so I’m just starting to adjust. It’s very difficult for me because everything is different. I have one brother older than me. He is 21 years old and he is in the Philippines. I’m here in Spain with my mother and father. I came here with my mother last January 7, 2010. We are here to be with my father and also for my mother to have job. I love playing volleyball, swimming, chatting with friends and surfing the internet.In Philippines, I used to play volleyball every evening after going to school. I used to go swimming at the weekends if the weather was good. In relation to my subjects,I hate Social Studies because its very difficult for me but I love Mathematics and Science.

2 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Welcome to Barcelona and our school. I hope you'll find lots of friends here and happiness.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to our blog, to our school and to our city. I really wish you don't take long to adjust and find soon your place among us.
XX