Thursday 12 November 2009

Laura's Profile

Hello everyone! Some of you know me, but not all of you. I participated in Comenius project and last year I participated in Polish Catalan Exchange. My name is Laura and I’m 16. I live in Barcelona, for me one of the most beautiful places, but my mother and my family are from Andalucia.

I’m so sociable, talkative, and funny, I think that I’m kind too. I want to have a good time with my friends and I love speak English. But not in me are good moments, I’m hard working and I’m a kind of person that likes to do works or jobs perfectly, this is why I’m so nervous, and sometimes I’m so stubborn and sensitive. If I’m sad or worry, you will see it, but don’t worry, I don’t usually get worry about stupid things, I’m always happy! I love music, music is a part of my live, my favorite band is Coldplay, I love their music it makes me feel good and relax. I love travelling too. Two years ago, I went to Oslztyn and I love it. I have good friends there that I want to see them soon. I think that travel is a good way to learn a language so I want to learn a lot of English, because in the future I want to be English teacher. Hope to see u :)
Kisses and Hugs!

6 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Dear Laura,
I agree with your own description and I really wish your dreams come true.
Welcome to the blog again.

Karolina Zając said...

Lauraa ;*!
It's so nice to see U here!
xoxo

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi, Laura!
Welcome to the blog once more. We will be delighted with your contributions.
XX

Aida Planas said...

hii lauuraaa(L)
hahhaha
I like your profile

kisses

Polcia said...

Hi, You have attrective personality :) Nice profile...
Hugs.

Axel said...

Really nice profile you do it perfectly like everyone you do XDD