Thursday 5 November 2009

My little place

We all have our little place to think, to relax, to remember. Here you have put some of them, and it’s time to show you my little place. One of my favourite places is Canet de mar, Canet de mar is near Mataró. I have a little house in canet de mar, near the beach and I love my house. When I’m angry or sad or I want to think, I go to the beach at night, and I hear the waves that it makes me feel so relax, in winter, when is so cold, I go to the beach with my blanket and I sit on the beach and I have time to think, to listen music , to see all clear. But in summer, I go with my friends to have a good time or once a year, all my friends and our parents, we do a big party. I think Canet de Mar is a good place to think and relax and a good place to have a good time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I know that place! I was there on holiday with my family a few years ago and I must agree that it's really beautiful ;) I would love to have my own summer house there... or simply live there permanently ;p

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi!
Yes, you feel much better after being close to nature for a while. We certainly need it.

Żaneta said...

So nice place. I agree that eveyone needs own little place :)

Sara Ortiz said...

Hi!!

the picture is very beautiful, I think that somebody needs a little place.

Vladi said...

veryy god job, this place is very beautiful, Sergio and Vladi