Tuesday 24 November 2009

Dawid's Profile

Hi, I want to introduce myself .My name is Dawid. I'm 16. In September I have started new school-high school number 4 in Olsztyn. My hobbies ? I like meeting with friends, listening to the music or watching films. I'm a ,,child’’ of volleyball but not only team volleyball either beach volleyball. I have trained team volleyball for seven years , but trust me, now it is not only a hobby, I really love it. After a first training I was sure that volleyball is something I could not exist without . In Poland volleyball is incredibly popular. This year polish national team won European Championships in Turkey.

Team volleyball is not as dynamic and powerful as beach volleyball. Near my city every year is a great event- Beach Volleyball World Tour. Small village in Stare Jabłonki for one week change for center of world volleyball. But competition is not as fantastic as a atmosphere. On little beach you can see and feel real beauty of the sport. But don't trust me, come and see it.

Dawid

3 comments:

Marcin Szmyt said...

Hello Dawid, good you are finally here. Hope to hear from you on the blog soon.

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Dawid,
I knew that the Polish volleyball team was really strong. We just needed someone from Poland to tell us.
Welcome to the blog.

Żaneta said...

Hello Dawid :)