Wednesday 18 November 2009

My best friend and me

I guess you all have a best friend or special friend. My best friend and I met at school, when I was 2 and a half years old and she was 3. We studied together up to the 6th grade but now, we are in different secondary schools. Al first, we got a bit distanced, though never lost the touch. Now all is genial and though she’s in another secondary school, that is not an inconvenience. We always stay together and I see her almost all days. When I’m sad or concerned, she helps and gives me advices, the same I do with her. For me she is not my best friend, she is like my second sister.

3 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

I also think friendship is important, not only to have a great time together, but also to help and rely on friends when you need them. Sometimes they are closer than some members of the family, don't you think so?

Vladi said...

YOur friend is the that want every people, the friend that you now every live

Segio nd Vladi

Oscaar! said...

You help me a lot, and when we met in the street I laugh very much with you. I think that you are good friend :)
I love u AG :D