Tuesday 24 November 2009

Marcin's profile

Hello bloggers,
I have been here for quite a long time but I haven't introduced myself yet. Commenting on your posts and talking to you on the blog has mainly been my activity since it appeared on the net.
My name is Marcin Szmyt and I am a teacher of English from Olsztyn, Poland. Some of you may remember me since I took part in organizing a Comenius Project a few years ago together with Spanish teachers Pilar and Monica. This is when we met and since then we have been working with both Spanish and Polish students on different projects and now this blog. I really hope we can all still cooperate in the future.
The picture you can see was taken in Barceolna during one of Polish visits to this beautiful city. Hope to see you all in Barcelona again.

4 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

Hi Marcin,
Fortunately we have you on the blog, picture included. It's always nice to see you and, of course, you already know, you will be always welcome to our city and our houses.

Ainoita said...

Hello Marcin! (:
how are you?
I think that you don't remeber me!I'm one girl of Barcelona, the parter of Basia in the last exchange. We went to her camp house in Olsztyn xd
kiseees :)

Marcin Szmyt said...

Hello Ainoa, of course I remember you. Thanks for the comment and hope to meet you and other students as soon as possible. Take care.

Ewunia^^ said...

Nice to meet you Marcin ^^