Tuesday 9 March 2010

Snow in Nou Barris

Yesterday, day 8, snow in barcelona. The most impressive thing was that not what we expected. Days before he had done enough sun and don’t cold. In class everyone was glad to see snow in our neighborhood because, in Barcelona is not very common for snow. After school at lunch time, everyone was very excited and it went very well and enjoying throwing balls of snow that fell from the sky. At first no one had thought that the snow would stay on the ground, but the surprise was when the whole the ground, trees, cars, people everything was covered with snow. There were enough problems for people who had to return to Barcelona and could not because the roads and public transport many were stuck in the snow. In the end, we had a very good day. All the children playing in the snow with friends, you could say it was a very special day.

7 comments:

Irenee said...

This is a specially day for me!
I had a good day!! :D

Marcin Szmyt said...

I heard about snow in Barcelona on the radio. It might be, of course, exciting especially for the children and teenagers since snow in Barcelona is rather unusual. From what I heard in the news, though, a lot of people had a few really hard moments. Hopefully everything will be or already is OK.
Take care.

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

It was a very nice day. A pity we had to spend it at school!! I would have enjoyed being free to take pictures of the "event".

Agnieszka Paszkowska said...

In Poland the snow isn't greeted with such enthusiasm. In fact I guess that most poeple have enough of it. But I think it would be fun for you to come to Poland for example in January and "enjoy" some snowy weather;)

Marc said...

This day was very funny!

Coral said...

I love this day!(L):D

Milena said...

I'm so sorry to say that at the moment I hate snow ;p I want suuuun ;D